August 15, 2010

K it's my last night in my apartment, so how did I spend it? I watched Avatar (tooo longgg) and ate half a box of cheez its.

I feel kind of funny. One, because I don't do well with change, and it's weird to leave this apartment. Two, I seriously ate half, if not more than half, of that box of cheez its, and that has left me feeling ill. Three, romance between humans and the blue things on Avatar is kind of weird to witness. Four, I no longer have a TV to fall asleep watching HGTV to/keep me from being scared. What will I do without House Hunters?

1 comment:

  1. Just think about House Hunters International and how ridiculous all the people are. IE: "I want a house with indoor sky-diving, authentic Roman marble floors, a place to hide my children when I have visitors and a room completely filled with mirrors so I can look at myself all day." That always soothes me. Haha.

    But legit. Such a good show (the American one at least)

    ReplyDelete