June 19, 2010

I got my first ticket yesterday! Gahh. I was speeding. It was a bad situation. 1) I was not driving my car, I was driving Lauren's 2) Lauren's side mirror is not only broken, but non-existant.. which is illegal 3) My drivers license is expired. Honestly I found the situation hilarious because so many things were against me, and luckily so did the policeman. We both got a good laugh out of it. He left me off with a warning on my expired license and a ticket for 5 mph over the speed limit (when I was actually going 15 over). What a gem. You would think this would ruin my day, but actually it sort of made it better, maybe. I love funny situations with random people. Thank you Salt Lake policeman for not being a douche bag! I had it comin.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm so glad you enjoyed receiving your first ticket! It does make for a good story.

    PS you need to let your brother know he's in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! speedin settahh.. that's funny, so glad we got to catch up yesterday! MISS YOU

    ReplyDelete