May 10, 2010


Learned a few things from the road trip. Pennsylvania SUCKS. Sorry Lizzie I know you lived there for a time, but the construction on I-80 was ultra lame-o. My mom and I can travel in the car for 30+ hours without killing each other. We got along swimmingly, infact. For some reason, Passion Pit's "Sleepyhead" doesn't really get old (it became our go-to song when nothing else sounded good). Ohio has great thunderstorms. It's fun to lay on the roof of Andrew's house to "look at the stars" even when its rainy and cloudy, just because it brings back great memories of Ugandaaaa. Eating only licorice, cookies, and dry cereal makes you ill. Pit stops at Target are a MUST. Some gas stations have unfortunate names (kum and go). Mothers Days spent all day in the car are the best Mothers Days. Road trips are SUPER.

2 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the picture! my heart just jumped when I saw it I am not kidding, I love that so much. YOU GUYS. cannot believe you were together. glad you had fun roadie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh TARGET pit stops hahah.. miss that store SO much. I'm going to Panera, Dunkin Donuts, and Target IMMEDIATELY after touching back on US soil.

    ReplyDelete