March 11, 2010


I'm fairly certain an earthquake is coming to Provo. First, our RS president felt "very strongly" that she needed to give us safety tips on surviving an earthquake (I still have NO idea how the 'triangle of safety' is any safer than anywhere else). Ducks have been appearing on campus. Two confused deer were leaping around the JKB parking lot tonight with all the traffic (k, hilarious). Animals acting strange = foreshadowing natural disaster. And no lie: black cats have crossed my path twice the last two days. It's gonna happen! Or not.

2 comments:

  1. The term "triangle of safety" reminds me of the "cone of silence".

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that you used an exclamation point alerts me of the fact that you are, indeed, serious and there will, indeed, be an earthquake.

    ReplyDelete