February 28, 2010

I feel like there are two types of people in this world; those who like The Labyrinth, and those who don't. Not saying one opinion is better than the other, but really, you either love it or you hate it. However, I think we can ALL agree on hating David Bowie's spandex. Still love you DB, despite your disturbing wardrobe.

ps. I really want to get a cat, and name it Sir Didymus (character from the movie). Wikipedia describes him as a "chivalrous, fox-like knight who rides a sheepdog called Ambrosius, lives near the Bog of Eternal Stench, and guards a bridge to uphold a sacred oath." If that description doesn't intrigue you, I don't know what will.

3 comments:

  1. what is this and who are youu. hahah I guess I'll have to see which category of the two types of people I belong to in this world

    ps. get a kitten! name it dyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You remind me of the babe. What babe? The babe with the power. What power? Power of voodoo. Who do? You do. Do what? Remind me of the babe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha I HATE THAT MOVIE but i think of you everytime I hear about it!

    ReplyDelete