January 27, 2010

According to a British psychologist, Monday, January 24 is the most depressing day of the year. He legit had a formula using things like weather, lack of motivation, failure at new years resolutions, and debt to create a formula for the gloomiest day. Yikes. Well, at least we've gotten past it right?

This semester HAS seemed a little difficult. So what's the solution to make things better? I'm going to take the "thinking of others instead of yourself"route and start volunteering at an assisted living home. I think it will be great. Plus I really miss the old people from my job at the Whitcomb House. Also, "The Whitcomb House" may or may not sound like the title to a horror film, but I promise it was a nice place..

And check out how great Ida's glasses are:

1 comment:

  1. IDA!

    i believe monday, january 24th was one of our happiest days at work. aka the day we got nothing done for the first 2 hours. we proved him wrong

    ReplyDelete